Friday, February 9, 2007

Comfort in Spiritual Jewelry Purchase...

Hey Shirley, as promised, I wanted to finally take a moment and write a note for your website if you feel it sounds good enough. Sometimes I’m better with words than other times. I just had that back surgery last week; so I’m in pain off and on.

Dear Shirley
I found your website while browsing one night-very late. My husband recently passed away unexpectedly (48 years old) and I guess I was looking for a piece of jewelry that might connect me to him spiritually. I had been reading about stones and all of this was new to me. I wasn’t sleeping and to put it bluntly was “lost”. I have two sons who have been wonderful by my side and we are together struggling through this. All of our family is up north and we literally are going through this alone.

When I found your website; I went nuts! I placed a HUGE order on you not realizing that you made each piece individually which of course takes time and patience. I explained my state of mind and situation to you and how anxious I was to receive the jewelry from you ASAP. You were wonderful! You listened, showed care and concern-not once did you get impatient with my e-mails; you always promptly wrote me back. You actually cared about me as a person, not just a customer and well lets face it; nowadays nobody cares. (I’ve been finding that out).

You immediately filled my order as humanly possible; even sending me a partial order, just so I could start wearing some of it while you were still making the rest; while taking care of your other customers. I was and still am going through a very difficult time. I just recently had back surgery on top of it all. I’m only 43! It hasn’t been a very good year and everyone keeps telling me things happen for a reason……

Well every time I look in the mirror at my necklaces or earrings; and see the bracelets on my wrists I try and tell myself that .Each piece you made for me holds something special for my husband in my heart. To most people its just jewelry; to me-I have a little spiritual relief ; a connection between my husband and myself.

You are a wonderful, thoughtful person while also an excellent business owner. You made me feel I was always your only customer-a very personal touch, you listened to my wants, you took care of me. You are a very professional woman and I can only hope to run a business as personal and successful as you do. In return all I can do is pass your website along to others (which I have already) and sincerely say Thank you for listening, caring and designing this beautiful jewelry from the heart.

To anyone who browses your website; I can honestly say your jewelry is beautiful, excellent quality and created with love.

Sincerely,

Sally F

No comments:

Post a Comment