Friday, February 9, 2007

You have given me the inspiration and determination I was looking for...

Dear Shirley
Hi !!
My name is Sue and I live in England, UK.
I read your story tonight and cant believe how much it inspired me !! My life reads just like yours....I divorced at 36 with 3 lovely children and have worked at many jobs but never quite finding peace in what I do.. I have re married but it is difficult at times and not easy been in a 2nd marriage with diffciult step children and a terrible x wife !!!!
I work in an office now--the job is VERY stressful although I love the people I work with.. I am and always have been very creative.. I do gift baskets for friends / work colloeagues.. But when anyone asks me my ultimate job I would wish for..I always answer...making shell necklaces on a Hawaiian beach...!!!
Oh everyone always laughs at me,,,,its the office joke !! But recently I have thought about making my own jewellery.. well I own enough...I especially love gemstones and crystals... whenever I am down or feeling sad I get out my jewellery and 'play'with it...espcially the gemstones I have got all the bits and pieces to start making jewellery now...and have been busy designing...
I accidently came across your site tonight..and thought HOW WONDERFUL... You have given me the inspiration and determination I was looking for...thank you... I LOVED your jewellery and hope I can create my own special peices too... Take care

Love and best wishes

Sue L

No comments:

Post a Comment