Friday, February 9, 2007

Jane: Question about crystals changing color.

Dear Shirley:

I stumbled upon your website yesterday and have been back to visit again today. I purchased my first crystal in North Carolina on Saturday. My girl friend said that as I reached for the stone it "jumped" into my hand. I had been searching for "the right" crystal for several months and this one did seem to call to me. Long story short - it was violet/lilac in color. Yesterday when I arrived at my office it was blue. No variance to the shade at all. A rich light blue. Even on white paper it is blue. When I arrived home yesterday it had gone back to the violet/lilac shade. In the office today it is blue. I went to your website to determine the meaning and it fits with all that is going on in my life right now.

Thought you would enjoy a good true story. I'm searching for a crystal companion for this one, but I think it will seek me out just as this one has.

Thank you for such a rich website. The information is wonderful and I plan to visit often.

Best regards,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment