Friday, February 9, 2007

I have felt better today than I have in a long time...

Hello,
I have been on your page for hours and I just couldn't leave without sending you a big warm thank you for your lovely website. I started getting into gemstones, crystals a few years ago for their healing power, then my life went crazy and I stopped, lost sight. I am getting started again, I instinctly knew which stones I needed, I went out today and got hematite, quartz crystal and tiger's eye. I was kinda surprised but not really when I got on your website and read about them and found they are exactly what I need. It is amazing. Just wanted to share that with you, I love these stones, I have felt better today than I have in a long time. Your site reminded me I need to remove other people's energy or whatever energy they have picked up until now so I just got done smudging them. So I just wanted to say thank you so much. And you jewelry is beautiful also. I read your story and you worked very hard to get here, I hope it is working out great for you, your art work is beautiful. Thank you again.

Best wishes and many blessings,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment