Friday, February 9, 2007

I love that you juse crystals to heal....

Hi Shirley,

I stumbled accross your site today while I was looking up the properties of Lepidolite and Apatite, which were my stones of choice for today (it's been Angelite all weekend!). Then, magpie that I am, I noticed that you made jewelry. So, unable to help myself, I had a look and I absolutely LOVE it!

I would also just like to say that I love that you use crystals for what they are intended for, to help people to heal! I am very lucky to have a good friend who is, I believe, a remarkably gifted crystal healer and I have been fortunate enough to have experienced truly amazing results with crystals during my own healing process and I am absolutely delighted that you are offering such a vital service to those who are willing to recieve it. And at the risk of sounding utterly shallow it's also GORGEOUS!

So the big question is....do you ship to England? and if so what are the charges etc?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards

Kyra B

No comments:

Post a Comment