Friday, February 9, 2007

I loved your story!

Shirley,
I loved reading your story.
I'm a graphic designer. Similarly I went to school later, 29. Married when I was 35 and had my first child at 39. She's 8 now. I have the corporate Art Director job that works for family.

Recently, I started to rediscover my spiritual side, through a friend that does Reiki and crystal healing. I wanted to make a couple of necklaces for my daughter and I based on certain healing properties. I have never made jewelry in my life. Went to the local spiritual bead store, made some choices and went home to bead. Well, I got it on the string and finished, very poorly.

Since then I've picked up a couple of books, am learning to spot quality stones and have been experimenting with alot of design ideas. I thought it would be really nice to make healing jewelry for people. And lo and behold I saw your site. It's wonderful you're doing this.

I live in Los Angeles and plan on persuing this on a very local level. I just wanted you to know that seeing your site and beautiful pieces was an inspiration to keep going. I too find it very relaxing.

Warm Regards, Julie M

No comments:

Post a Comment