Friday, February 9, 2007

Reply To JoDee:

JoDee,

First and from the bottom of my heart, I tell you that if you get the chance to go to school take it. It was all I had dreamed it would be, and more. I do not think I would be where I am today if I had not gone.

I dont mean that I wouldn't be good at making jewelry, but the change in perspective, and perception, the ability to see more than what your eyes tell you, and to see beneath the surface are only a few of the things I learned to do better.

I suck at business, and feel that will never change...I HATE paper work, I am so totally left brain...lol.

I have two things that will tell me that I have finally arrived...but I am not there yet. One, is to pay some one else to clean my house, and the other is to pay someone else to do the paperwork.

The paperwork is the one I hate the most...!

I am a one man band, but my goal is to develop at least a quartet.

Good luck to you, and god bless. Follow your heart, you will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment