Friday, February 9, 2007

Maybe there is a stone specifically for weight loss

Hi...

I happened across your site tonight as I was searching for
gemstones: meaning and abilities. My 15 y/o granddaughter (my husband and I are raising 2 of our g/d's: 9 and 15) is termed "morbidly obese" and has now decided that she is ready to take the steps to begin a program of weight loss. So, in a attempt to help her, I thought 'maybe there is a stone specifically for weight loss'. Well, sure enough, there it is... Apatite.
This is one awesome endeavor you have set forth on and I would like to applaud you on your hard work and the blessings that flow forth from the pages.

Your site is very very impressive and will take me weeks to get through, but I wanted to thank you for what you have made available to the many. I would
love to offer some of your works in my little shop, located in the
Street of Shops in Lewisburg, PA.

At the present time, we are, like thousands of others, so financially strapped that we cannot afford to buy any of your fine works, yet perhaps one day soon it will be possible for us to do that.

In the meantime, I again applaud your efforts that shower blessings for
the betterment of those who want help and are willing to help themselves.
AMAZING!! May your day be abundantly blessed,
Melanie W

No comments:

Post a Comment