Friday, February 9, 2007

I am searching for direction...

Dear Shirley,

I stumbled across your website last night and read your story. Wow! Was I ever inspired. I am an artist myself, and presently trying to create a new direction for my life. I am separating from my husband at 34, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! I haven't worked outside the home (I've worked as a Mom) for 10 years and now face a similar challenge that you faced.

I have always been creative, but after a short career as a Graphic Designer, I decided that wasn't the path for me. I am on a spiritual journey as well and recently received my Reiki level 2 training. But since I was a child, I've had a passion for gemstones.

I am searching for direction, and when I saw your site, and the beautiful work you create, I thought hmmm. Here is someone who has fulfilled their heart's desire. I want to pursue my passions and not just settle for any old job.

So I guess I would like to say thank you for your inspiring story.

Sincerely,
Tracy D

No comments:

Post a Comment